Saturday, August 4, 2007

Welcome to EPL Monitor!

Hi, Everyone!
I've had a host of failed blogs, mostly because I didn't care too much about the subject I was writing about. This will be different. I mean, I talk so much about football (soccer) that my parents routinely ask me if there is anything else we can talk about. That's why I'm starting this, to tell the world the things I can't keep my parents into.

The word soccer is, for me, the equivalent of a curse word, so it won't be used here unless absolutely necessary. When you read the word "football" in one of my posts, you know I'm talking about the one that uses a circular ball with black and white pentagons on it.

If you have not noticed, my favorite team is Newcastle United, of which I:
- am a premium member of the website, paying to watch video interviews and match highlights
- have the team photo as my laptop's background
- have the team site as my Firefox home page
- have the club's crest as my cell phone background
- have two of the same black and white jerseys for (one with Shearer on the back, and one without).

Although most talk on here will be about the Premiership, you will also find posts about MLS, and occasionally, La Liga, Serie A, and other leagues.

Well, it's four in the morning, so I better start writing the second post and go to sleep!
Thanks for visiting, and please visit frequently! (I don't get paid or anything to do this, so trust me, there's nothing in it for me... other than the satisfaction of knowing someone else is reading my blog)

No comments: